Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Constant Aching Feeling

So sorry for not updating my blog the past few weeks! I have been really busy with exams n also my part-time work.

Had my end of semester exams on the 2nd last week of September before starting our Project Module from October (after Raya) till the end of Nov (8 weeks in total). Yup.. my CULA 10 coursemates and I have started our PM Module. It has been 2 days since we started it so far. Yesterday n today. We were a total mess during the 1st few hours of the day (since we've started it at 6 in the morning.. yes, we hafta wake up at 5am every morning n get to coll by 6am!).. but we got the hang of it after that. It's really tiring since we have to wake up SO early n then stand at our stations till morning till about 5pm to sell our yummy food.

Anyways.. Darren n I was asked to work during the Raya holidays cus the 1U outlet was in desperate need of more service staffs. So, for me, I worked at the Desa ParkCity outlet in the morning n at the 1U outlet in the evening (Darren n Szen worked the oposite.. I was paired with this other girl from our outlet). It was really tiring but worth it cus.. we're gonna get over time pay n triple pay, since it's a public holiday. Haha! So happy!

No comments: