Friday, October 10, 2008

Stuck

We (Darren, Adrian, Christy n I) were js about to leave the college after I was finished with my PM Module when it started raining bloody heavily! Worst still, I was supposed to pass a piece of cake to Nicky DS (cus I promised her one), who was at Louise's place. I js couldn't give it to her cus the rain was SO heavy n we didn't wanna risk going all the way there.. so we went straight home.

At the main road leading to college, guess what we saw? This..

A car stuck in the middle divider of the road! Haha! So funny! We slowed down straight away (cus it was near the Petronas petrol station) n Adrian used Darren's cam to take pics of it. I'm still wondering what actually happened..! This is the first time I've seen something like this. Really pity the poor fella but it's still hilarious!

Anyways.. Happy Birthday lil' nephew!

His name is Lee Li Hao n he's 3 this year. He's my 1st nephew n he is js adorable!


here he is with my late great grandma
during her birthday party last year..

No comments: