Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Pissed!

Aargh! Ppl can js be such dumb shits sometimes! I'm talking about some ppl in my college who think we chef students are some kind of phychics!

First case.. I js hate it when those dingbats don't talk or say what they want! They js point at something, as if I can read they're mind, expecting me to get it for them. For God's sake! He gave you a mouth to talk so talk you dimwits.. or should I say.. dumb wits!

Second.. ppl who say they don't want something n ask for it after that. Like for example, it happened today itself. This African girl asked for tea. When the kakak at the cashier asked her whether she wanted tea with milk, she said she didn't want it.. she only want plain hot tea. But when I gave her the tea, she asked; "Where iz da milk?". Stupid girl! Make up your freaking mind!

Third.. ppl who are js SO rude! Example.. an African girl (again!), bought a pastry from us n then wanted to get a drink from the small fridge thingy.. walked to the cashier.. she practically js dropped the bag on the counter before getting her drink! Biatch! She couldn't even put it down nicely!

Seriously, some of the Africans in my college are such bastards n bitches! Such wannabes n sluts n their so rude sometimes! N boy do they LOVE their tomato ketchup! They eat it with practically everything they eat! Fried rice.. chap fan (economy rice).. chicken chops.. n even (I saw once), with spaghetti cabonara!

Freaks!

No comments: